Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leap Year

This is a cute movie. It's predictable as far as romances go but I don't really think they were trying too hard to throw you off the romance course, that wasn't their intention I mean to say. I always enjoy Amy Adams and you might remember Matthew Goode from the movie Chasing Liberty with Mandy Moore from years ago. Maybe it's the Irish in me but I can't help but shwoon over an Irish accent. Just music to me ears. It's a clean movie with very little swearing, I can't remember any but just in case I blocked it out I'll just say very little. It was a fun movie to see but I think a lot of you can wait till it comes out cause it really is predictable.

The basic plot is that a man and a women are dating (can I just say she has my dream job, staging homes, so awesome). She thinks he's going to propose, he doesn't. He goes on a business trip to Ireland over Leap Day and she decides to go there and propose to him. She runs into all sorts of issues along with an annoying inn keeper. I'm sure you can put together the rest. Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment