Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought it was charming and kinda made you think. I didn't know how it was going to end and I like that in a movie. I really like Eric Bana lately. I like his voice. I also really like seeing Rachel McAdams ever since The Notebook. They both do a great job in this movie. It's almost confusing but it all explains it self after a while. Once you kinda just go along with it and lose yourself in it, you'll start to enjoy it. Then when it's over it kinda looms over you and you keep letting yourself think about it. At least that's how it was for me. Also watching it a second time is a good thing too. I was able to enjoy it even more after I already knew what was to happen.
It's about a man who has a genetic disorder that causes him to time travel at any given moment. He meets a girl that says she's met him before. That's when the story takes off and I wont spoil anything more for you. I seriously don't like time travel movies. I feel like there is always a huge gap in the story of how they make it possible. I didn't really get that thought too much with this. I even caught Mark stopping and watching from time to time. The small amount of science fiction in it is even intriguing to men. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment