Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beginning Credits

This is a blog for those who watch movies. I love to watch movies. Romance, comidy, drama, action... I love them all. And I know I'm not the only one who loves to watch movies. I also know I'm not the only one who often have something to say after movies. That's the joy of movie watching, that for a few hours we are taken away into someone elses life and we are affected. Sometimes we are inspired, sometimes we are disappointed, sometimes we just feel entertained. And that's what I want to know. How do you feel about the movies you watch? Tell us, did you laugh, cry, scream, shwoon? It doesn't have to be movies that are in the theater, give a review to one you've rented or one that you own and have seen millions of times and just want to tell the world that it's still amazing. So here's your invitation to give your opinion, stand on your popcorn box and tell the world your thoughts. Please email me at cellis106(at)yahoo(dot)com with your email address that is attached to your blog so I can add you as an author. STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment