Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear John

I love this movie. I never read the book, my sister Sarah has so Sarah you'll need to see it and tell us how it compares. But Nicholas Sparks is the same Author that has brought us such movies as Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, and The Notebook along with one that is coming out later on, The Last Song staring Mili Syrus. Anyway, this has the oh so cute Channing Tatum and yes there are plenty of shots of him without his shirt on, ummmm. And also, Amanda Seyfried from Mama Mia who, I'll admit, I don't love, her eyes just pop out a little too much for me. This movie is about a soldier who meets a girl while on leave and their long distance relationship. It takes place before and after 9/11 and in my opinion shines a very respectable light on our soldiers. I mean seriously, Channing in a uniform, ummmm. Anyway, there's a chance you might not love it, my friend Brandi who I saw it with didn't like it because it made her cry, and I did as well. So you will either like the end or hate it. I'm not going to say anymore about the story. I'm interested to here how you all like it tho so tell me what you think when you see it.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see all 3 of these movies!! Now I just need someone to go with. Dan is not too thrilled about chick flicks.

    ReplyDelete