Tuesday, February 2, 2010

About a Boy

This is a wonderful movie. Probably in my top 10. It's a british film and also was a book. I need to read it. It's got Hugh Grant in it who's a grown man who really acts like a boy and a young kid who really has been forsed to grow up too fast. They are a terrible and not likely couple but they help eachother over come issues and learn to act their own age. I'm telling you it's sooooo good. It's got a little romance in it and I think it's really funny, but it's british humor so it might take a few watches to think it's funny. It was made in 2002 so it's out at the video store. Lindsey and Dan, if you haven't seen it you should, I think you guys would really like it. I'll say that to you guys because you're probably the only ones that read this, that is if you still are.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this movie. It is one of my very favorites and have seen it many times!! Dan likes it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry ash. I didn't know. And I thought you'd like it linds. And as to everyone else, help me out here. I know I waste a lot of time watching movies but you people watch some. I'd love any recomendations on any movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely in my top 10! I love this movie!

    ReplyDelete