Sunday, February 14, 2010

When In Rome


This was a very cute chick flick. I really did enjoy it. I felt like there may have been too many other guys in the story tho. I kinda wish that I could have seen a bit more depth build in the real love story. That is why I choose to call this a chick flick instead of a romance. But it was a lot of fun to watch, the colors were very vivid and the two star peoples (Kristen Bell from Heros and Josh Duhamel from Transformers) had such fun expressions. Although, like I said earlier, there was a lot of time with the other guys, they were very funny. There charactors were so cartoonishly iconed to many men that us ladies can relate to dating at some in our lives. Except for the Nepolian Dinomite guy, can't say I ever dated a magicain. Anyway, if you need a fun chick flick, take this one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment