Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


So I went with my sisters and mom to go see Valentine's day the day after Valentine's day. I'm going to be completely honest here. I did enjoy the film... BUT... there were almost too many well known stars. The big problem with this is that someones got to be the bad guy, or in this movie, bad guys and it's people that you like and don't want to see be mean or make a bad choice. Also, with the tradition of these love stories that is full of all sorts of little love story instead of just one, there was the gay things there a little and I'm quite the mormon conservitive and I don't love seeing it. It's just not my cup of tea in my chick flicks. The whole time I couldn't help but think how they were trying to make it as cool as Love Actually but it just wasn't. Now i'm not going to tell you to see love astually persay because that movie is rated and for very good reason. But I will say this much, I love Love Actually and I am trying to get an edited version of it and that is the only way I will watch it now. But like I said, I did enjoy this movie and there were a lot of sweet little love stories and thoughts. I love Julia Roberts and wish she could have gotten a bit better role or more of a part. Anyway, I would say go see it if you have the time and money and just need something to do or watch. If you don't then don't think anything of it and see it when it comes out on DVD. It's not a must see in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment